Dream of travelling abroad?
By Sampath S. Kalpage
People are driven to lead extremely busy lives with their struggle to make ends meet. Some are employed within the country while some find employment abroad. Some may find success in their local job while others may achieve success abroad. We see that some people gain success in their local job while others find success abroad.
Opportunities are available for one to travel abroad on education, entertainment or pilgrimage and people all over the world travel on such purposes. Some may travel on expeditions, employment or medical treatment as well.
Despite the need there should be Yogas in your horoscope, that support overseas travel. The 12th is the House that mainly concerns overseas travel. In addition 7th, 9th and 10th Houses are also influential. All houses except the 5th House need to be analyzed in this connection. The 1st House of the horoscope represents the motherland while the 4th represents the location of your dwelling place. The planets placed in the 1st, 7th and the 10th and the aspects on them may facilitate foreign trips.
The 3rd House shows short-term travel and the 9th shows lengthy journeys. If that House happens to be one of Aries, Cancer, Libra, or Capricorn, it will lay the basic foundation to venture abroad. An earth Rashi such as Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn indicates travelling in vehicles that travel on land; due to Rashis ruled by air such as Gemini, Aquarius and Libra you will travel by air: water Rashis such as Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces will make you travel by boat. But these may slightly change due to other influences. Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus are movable planets and Jupiter, Mars and Saturn are fixed planets.
The ruler of the 1st House, if located in the 7th will make one live abroad. If the Lagna belongs to a movable Rashi and the ruler of the 1st house is located in a movable Rashi, aspected by another movable Rashi it will create the conditions for one to live abroad. If the Lagna belongs to a movable Rashi and the ruler of the Lagna is also a movable Rashi such as Sun, Moon, Mercury or Venus you will make your journey abroad a success. In addition there are many other Yogas in Astrology although not as powerful.
If the ruler of the 4th House is placed in an auspicious House combined with Jupiter or aspected by the ruler of the 1st House, with a powerful 2nd House one will spend his entire life abroad. If Mars is in the 4th House he may live abroad. The first phase of his family life will be very joyful. The ruler of the 6th House placed in the 2nd or the 10th is also a Yoga that is conducive for foreign travel.
Movable planets are fast while the fixed planets are slow. Movable signs are influencing travel. The strong power of Jupiter is influencing foreign travel. If you examine the horoscopes of those who travel abroad frequently you will find that either Jupiter is powerful in their horoscopes or that they come under Sagittarius.
If the ruler of the 6th House sees the 8th House from the 2nd or Rahu is placed in the 6th, 8th
11th or 12th, he will frequently travel abroad. Sun being exalted in the 7th is a powerful formation for travelling abroad. If Lagna is Libra, Sun powerfully placed in Aries forms a Yoga for travelling abroad on employment.
The ruler of the 1st House placed in the 7th is a formation that makes one travel abroad at least for one day. The 3rd House also indicates foreign travel. Rahu placed in the 3rd House is also paving way for foreign travel. The 3rd House being Cancer or Pisces with Moon placed in it also leads to travelling abroad on pilgrimages.
Debilitated Sun in the 8th House also bestows a busy travel schedule. Jupiter placed in the 8th will lead to frequent travel on pilgrimages. Saturn placed in the 8th House will lead one to distant places. Venus in the 9th House also is conducive for pilgrimages. You should know that ruler of the 10th House being placed in the1,4, 7 or 12 , 5 or 9 will lead to happy overseas journeys. The ruler of the 10th House when placed in a Drusti Stana will create inauspicious incidents during travel.
If the 7th ruler is placed in the 12th House of the horoscope you will go abroad after marriage. It may or may not be with the spouse. There is chance that your spouse could be residing abroad. We can find an effective answer for travelling abroad from the planetary formation in the Navansha chart. If the above formations and Yoga are formed in your horoscope you are bestowed with the opportunity to travel abroad.
- Bellanwila Chief Prelate’s Death Police await JSC report to probe Coroner’s complaint Samaraweera insists on immediate action
- UN’s Resident Coordinator Una McCauley no more
- EP Women LG membership hopefuls harassed
- Bank of Maldives soon in Colombo
- Male’s NCTC says 50 Maldivians in ISIS Two nabbed at BIA recently
- Having PC polls on PR system discussed
- Police arrest 2,500 in pre-dawn swoop
- Lanka ready to take in ‘failed’ asylum seekers
- Washington Must Rethink Policy on North Korea
- Commitments made to International community Government must be held accountable - Sampanthan
- Lankan worker in KSA named in employer’s will Rewarded for services 22 years later
- Chinese New Year from 1 to 4 March Independence Square Arcade lights up from 6 p.m. to 10p.m.
- SAITM u’grads write to President Pleased with enrolment to KDU
- Journalist Joe Seneviratne’s funeral today
- President scheduled to visit Delhi Will attend ISA conference and solar summit
- Hospital ship USNS Mercy arrives in Sri Lanka Humanitarian and disaster preparedness mission
- Diyatalawa bus explosion Army appoints CoI
- Divi Neguma case in June
- CIABOC driver nabbed with heroin
- SriLankan Unions form Alliance For sustainability
- Baby jumbo possession sans license Magistrate Gamage’s bail condition relaxed
- Drug lord D. Manju killed in shooting
- Amnesty Int’l charges SL backsliding on HR commitments
- Seeking release from Avant-Garde case Gota files revision petition
- Child porn on Whatsapp racket India’s CBI to write to SL
- Kandy SC hold edge over Navy SC
- Million rupee donation for PSJASL
- Sanadru scores 100 not out
- Four teams advance to quarters
- Australians in front against South Africa A
- Thurstan finish on top
- Sharma set to lead in Sri Lanka
- Christ King beat Loyola by 184 runs
- Kavindu, Shermila clocks fastest 200m times
- 1500 athletes participating
- Irfan, Sangakkara fashion Multan win
- Hundred men to cycle 445.9 Km
- FIFA trusts Russia for safe World Cup
- Tiafoe topples del Potro in Delray Beach
- League Starts today
- Wenger vows to attack Man City in final
- Kenya captain, coach and board president resign
- Aitken Spence regain archery crown
- D.S. Senanayake and Mahinda in final
- Cummins, Hazlewood in pace blitz
- SL apparel exports hit US$ 5B, highest ever Exports to EU increase by 27.2% after GSP+ reinstatement
- Hambantota Port takes quantum leap, expands services
- Coal imports hit US$ 261.5 million for 2017
- EasyHotel to raise £ 50M for budget hotel expansions
- Corruption Perception Index Sri Lanka improves 4 points to rank 91 Journalists continue to die for the truth in corrupt nations
- Government Securities Market NFOs top $61.39M
- South Asian Micro-Entrepreneurs to host microfinance conference
- Women earn up to 43% less at Barclays
- National Chamber one-day workshop ‘HR- Driving force in an organization’
- CIM Sri Lanka to host networking event for 2018
- NDB Wealth sponsors 2017 Sri Lanka National Junior Golf Ranking Awards
- Ceylinco General Insurance records excellent results in 2017
- HNB launches Gateway Student Savings Unit
- Nestlé delivers Rs 37.6 billion sales in 2017
- Commercial Bank ends 2017 on strong footing
- Sri Lanka Ports Authority records Rs 13B in Profit Before Tax for 2017
- COLOMBO CITY CENTRE BAGS ASIA’S BRANDS & LEADERS AWARDS 2017
- Renault celebrates 120 years
- Pumping fuel with NTB American Express and win iPhone X devices
- Softlogic Properties promotes Everest Apartments
- Concretes & Abstracts Shuffling the pack or packing the shuffle?
- Government legal Speaker
- CONSTITUTION ON REMOVAL OF PM
- Where there is no vision, there is no hope
- Pursuing Peace Subverting Government through foreign funding
- For women candidates Battle is far from over
- Who really understands their anguish as they cry out...Where are they? Office of Missing Persons is yet to be made operational
- Tree planting goes hi-tech with Thuru
- Komaali Kings Breathing life into Lankan Tamil cinema
- Creating rain where there is none Artificial rain generation to tackle droughts
- Yameen is ‘cleaning up’ decades of elite rule – Maldives Envoy
- Masses are more politically literate than politicians
- Gota is Lankan Putin – Gammanpila
- President and PM are responsible for the election results
- Basil says…Await the return of ‘Spiritual Leader’ MR
- Accomplice to the crime Our own indifference
- UK flower farm suspected of enslaving migrants
- Costly Renovation
- Planetary combinations that nullify Arishta yogas
- Saraswathie –Consort of Maha Brahma
- Autobiography: Lighthouse of the Impossible Beyond conditioned mind and world
- Kitchen should be properly planned
- 7th House foretells nature of marriage
- K. S. Sivakumaran’s On Films Seen
- Some recent impressions
- Bandula Nanayakkarawasam: From Galle to the world
- Pauline Kael: The critic wore cowboy boots
- Pauline Kael: The critic wore cow boy boots
- “Hail, Caesar!” Silliness as a virtue
- Notes on history: The thinkers and the doers
- Reflections on a nation of non-readers
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Anger in NE Nigeria over Boko Haram ‘abduction’ response
- Macerata, Italy’s reluctant immigration battleground
- How Dudley’s 30-day Govt got defeated