Top Five Picks with Glamour
Iman Cader is a professional model, quite the active persona on Instagram and also has made appearances in multiple TV commercials. Her name has evolved to become a brand over time and one that is synonymous for limitless creativity. She has a knack for pursuing many avenues such as music and acting, an independent nature and is a travel enthusiast with an eye for taking photographs. Her blog is addictive and takes a travel diary format , which gives it a lifestyle twist. Every so often she focuses her lens on mouth-watering food, but the best part may be her descriptive captions and detail behind each moment.
Iman was brought up in a household where fashion was almost the everyday topic; she grew a great fondness for it and decided to pursue her career as a model. In 2019, she was crowned Miss Planet Sri Lanka 2020, for which she will represent our country in Cambodia this March 2021. According to her, fashion is of utmost importance with regard to expressing her individuality and personality. Her sense of style is chic yet modern, and she loves integrating vibrant colours into her daily outfits.
Here are her top five style tips when it comes to putting together an outfit:
- The first thing about fashion to me would be my father’s notable expression, ‘It’s not what you wear; it’s how you wear it!’ This has helped me a lot in terms of making sustainable shopping choices and styling the same garment in multiple ways but and yet keeping in trendy!
- Always match the colour of your shoes to your bag. This will take you a long way when it comes to completing your look, no matter if it’s dressed down casual or glam.
- Never wear darker shades of lip colour during the day. Lighter lip colours are more suited for the day, but you can always carry a darker shade in your purse to use towards the evening.
- Make sure to always wear at least one piece of accessory. A simple pair of earrings, an elegant necklace or even a belt around your waist for that matter. These pieces that you choose can bring life to your outfit entirely and only compliment it.
- Lastly, the most important factor is to be confident in your outfit. What’s the point of looking pretty if you don’t feel it? Carry your outfit with confidence!