New members appointed to Presidential Task Force on Education
An Extraordinary Gazette notification was issued with the authorisation of the President, appointing more members to the Presidential Task Force on Education, yesterday (23).
Accordingly, the following members have been appointed to the task force.
1. Prof. Kapila Perera, Secretary to the Ministry of Education
2. Mrs. K.M.D.S. Jayasekara, Secretary to the State Ministry of Women and Child Development, Pre-Schools and Primary Education, School Infrastructure and Education Services
3. Dr. M. Upali Sedara, Secretary to the State Ministry of Education Reforms, Open Universities & Distance Learning Promotion
4. N.H.M. Chithrananda, Secretary to the State Ministry of Skills Development, Vocational Education, Research and Innovation
5. S.H. Harischandra, Secretary to the State Ministry of Dhamma Schools, Bhikkhu Education, Piriven & Buddhist Universities
6. Senior Prof. Sudantha Liyanage, Vice Chancellor, University of Sri Jayewardenepura
7. Prof. (Ms.) N.R. de Silva, Vice Chancellor of University of Kelaniya
8. Prof. N.D. Gunawardana, Vice Chancellor of University of Moratuwa
9. Prof. S. Sri Sathkunaraja, Vice Chancellor of University of Jaffna
10. Senior Prof. J.M.U.K. Jayasinghe,Vice Chancellor of University of Wayamba