Jacqueline out of Nagarjuna's ‘The Ghost’

TPL | Published: 12:04 PM Jan 14 2022
Entertainment Jacqueline out of Nagarjuna's ‘The Ghost’

Jacqueline Fernandez, the Sri Lanka born Bollywood celebrity, is said to have walked out of Nagarjuna's upcoming film, The Ghost.

It looks like the decision was made after her name was dragged in alleged conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar's Rs 200 crore extortion case.

The makers of The Ghost are yet to confirm the development and are reportedly looking for a replacement.

Initially, Kajal Aggarwal was roped in to play the female lead in The Ghost.

Since the actress is expecting her first child this year, the actress walked out of the film.

Director Praveen Sattaru found his heroine in Jacqueline Fernandez and brought her on board.

Now, reports are rife that Jacqueline has also walked out of the project.

A source has told Pinkvilla, "Jacqueline is no longer a part of the film. While we don't know the exact reason, there have been talks that her exit can be after she landed up in trouble in an extortion case."

The Ghost team is waiting to shoot a schedule in a foreign location.

They are now waiting for the Covid-19 cases to come down so they could resume shooting.

Last week, an intimate photo of Jacqueline Fernandez and conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar went viral on social media.

The actress then issued a statement saying that she is going through a tough time.

TPL | Published: 12:04 PM Jan 14 2022

More News