Crematorium gas leak injures seven

By Kumudu Jayawardena | Published: 2:00 AM Sep 25 2020
News Crematorium gas leak injures seven

By Kumudu Jayawardena

Seven people were injured as a result of a gas leak at the Kotikawatte crematorium yesterday (24). Police Media stated the victims had been attending a cremation Thursday evening when a gas leak sparked a fire. The opening in the rear of the cremation chamber was left open causing a gas leak. 

The  victims were admitted to the Colombo National Hospital. Wellampitiya Police are conducting further investigations.


By Kumudu Jayawardena | Published: 2:00 AM Sep 25 2020

More News