Another explosion at house in Nikaweratiya
By Kanchana Wijayabandara
Another explosion, believed to have been caused by a gas leak, occurred in a house at Kandegedera in Nikaweratiya on Friday morning (26). Police said the house was extensively damaged by the ensuing fire but there were no casualties, as the house was unoccupied at the time.
The quality of domestic gas in the market has come into question after several gas cylinder explosions were reported in various parts of the country within this month.