Batman vs. Two-Face, an animated film with Adam West and William Shatner lending their voices to the title characters, is set for DVD and Blu-ray release Oct. 17.
Latest News - ENTERTAINMENT
Production on the sixth Mission: Impossible film will go on hiatus after its star, Tom Cruise, was injured while performing a stunt.
Leonardo DiCaprio will be portraying famous artist and scientist Leonardo da Vinci in an upcoming biopic that is being setup at Paramount.
Paramount won a seven-figure bidding war over Universal for the rights to author Walter Isaacson's upcoming book on da Vinci which the film will be based on, Variety reported.
Ryan Reynolds is offering his condolences to the family of the stuntwoman who died Monday on the set of Deadpool 2.
The horror movie Annabelle: Creation is No. 1 at the North American box office, having earning $35 million in receipts this weekend, BoxOfficeMojo.com announced Sunday.
A judge on Friday threw out a former radio host's case against Taylor Swift in a trial that delved into their dueling lawsuits over whether he groped her during a backstage meet-and-greet and whether she and her team ruined his career.
It's been quite the harrowing year for Jimmy Kimmel — but things are looking up.
Donald Glover is the latest Star Wars actor to comment on the Han Solo standalone movie director switch, which saw Ron Howard replace Phil Lord and Chris Miller after the LEGO Movie filmmakers were fired in June.
Universal's upcoming robots versus monsters sequel Pacific Rim: Uprising has been delayed one month until March.
The film, which features Star Wars: The Force Awakens alum John Boyega in the lead role, will now release on March 23, 2018 instead of on Feb. 23, 2018, noted The Hollywood Reporter.
Spare a thought for Tony Leondis this weekend. Having worked his way up the food chain, from character designer to director, The Emoji Movie marked the director's most expensive (and most talked about) feature to date.
Actor Kirsten Stewart said she was "deeply in love" with every person she was in a relationship with. The 27-year-old actor, who has dated her 'Twilight' co- star Robert Pattinson, along with Alicia Cargile and St Vincent, said she has always owned up to the 'duality' of her sexual orientation.
George R.R. Martin may have recently given fans hope that they'll soon be able to get their hands on the sixth installment in his Song of Ice and Fire series, but even he knows The Winds of Winter has been a long time coming. The author — whose books were adapted into the hit HBO show Game of Thrones — took to Twitter Friday to poke fun at the more than six-year gap between his novels.
It's been a very fast-paced season of Game of Thrones, and Sunday's episode is going to fly by even quicker. That's because "The Spoils of War" clocks as the shortest episode in the HBO drama's history.
Netflix has released a new trailer for director Angelina Jolie's upcoming Cambodian drama, First They Killed My Father.
The clip, released Wednesday, features main actress Srey Moch as she and her family struggle to survive the genocide of the Khmer Rogue regime that took place in Cambodia in 1975.
We've had David Tennant, Benedict Cumberbatch, and most recently, Andrew Scott taking on the role of Hamlet on the London stage.
Fanthom Events is bringing the latest Pokemon animated film, Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You! to theaters for a limited release.
The film, which will chronicle Pokemon mainstays Ash and Pikachu's origin story, will be shown in theaters during a special two-day event on Nov. 5 and Nov. 6.
Bhoomi, which is said to be an emotional and a sensitive revenge drama, explores the relationship between a father and a daughter. Aditi Rao Hydari essays the titular role of Sanjay Dutt\'s daughter in the movie which was majorly shot in Agra. Bhoomi releases on 22 September.
R. Kelly is returning to the stage despite allegations that he's holding and harming women in a "cult," which he calls "a bunch of crap" in a new message for his fans.
They're teen royalty, soon to be stage royalty.
Moonlight actor Mahershala Ali could be making his way back to television.
The Academy Award-winner closed a deal to star in HBO's third season of the crime anthology series True Detective, the network's president of programming, Casey Bloys, said at a Television Critics Associations' presentation Wednesday, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Wonder Woman will be back on the big screen in time for the 2019 holiday season.
Justin Bieber is canceling the rest of his Purpose World Tour "due to unforeseen circumstances."
Warner Bros. screened a 2 1/2-minute trailer for director Steven Spielberg's upcoming, science-fiction, action-adventure, Ready Player One, at San Diego Comic Con this weekend.
The movie is based on Ernest Cline's novel of the same name. Set for release March 30, it stars Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke, Ben Mendelsohn, T.J. Miller, Simon Pegg and Mark Rylance. Cline and Zak Penn wrote the screenplay.
Before the Comic-Con panel for Netflix's Defenders superhero series on Friday night, Jon Bernthal, who plays the Punisher in Daredevil, showed up to promote his upcoming spin-off series. He offered an exclusive look at footage from Punisher to Comic-Con fans. The full trailer isn't available online yet, but here's a summary of what happens in the clip:
Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington has died aged 41, LA County Coroner says.
The coroner said Bennington apparently hanged himself. His body was found at a private home in the county at 09:00 local time (17:00 GMT) on Thursday.
Ryan Murphy's ability to attract A-list talent never ceases to surprise! The co-creator of American Horror Story just announced that Girls star Lena Dunham will be joining the mysterious season 7.
During a Monday night appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers, comedian, actor and noted Melania Trump impersonator Maya Rudolph debuted a new impression: one for the First Daughter, Ivanka Trump.
After its much anticipated return, Game of Thrones came back with a bang: The show reported its biggest overnight audience of all time.
Disney released the first trailer for its anticipated time-travel thriller A Wrinkle In Time on Saturday.
The film stars Chris Pine as a time-traveling scientist who is kidnapped, prompting his children to come to his rescue. The movie also stars Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling and Zach Galifianakis.
Veteran actor Anil Kapoor, who is gearing up for the release of Mubarakan, said that they chose the wedding theme for the film as they want actor Arjun Kapoor to get married and they will at least try to get him married first in the family.
Last Week Tonight host John Oliver has been cast as Zazu in Disney's upcoming remake of The Lion King.
Oliver is stepping into the role made famous by Rowan Atkinson in the original 1996 animated film. Zazu was featured in The Lion King as a political advisor to Mufasa and then later his son Simba.
Warner Bros. Pictures has released a new, action-packed, one-minute trailer for its upcoming World War II epic, Dunkirk.
"She'll fight on the beaches, she'll fight on the landing grounds, she'll fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall never surrender," a voice can be heard saying of Britain and its allies as various, harrowing skirmishes appear on the screen and a ticking sound creates tension in the background.
Both Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have been able to maintain a dignified silence on their break-up. The two parted ways in 2015 after being together for six years. There is a lot of speculations about their new-found chemistry during the promotions of their upcoming film Jagga Jasoos. While they faced constant and indirect queries about their relationships, Ranbir and Katrina have eluded all of it surrounding their personal lives. Yet, they surprised their fans when they looked comfortable during the first promotional event of Jagga Jasoos.
Salman Khan's Tubelight fell hard on the ground during its second weekend. The Kabir Khan directorial plummeted 88% from Rs 64.77 crore first-weekend collection to a disappointing Rs 7.5 crore during the second weekend. It also put up a dismal show on the second Monday with earnings of Rs 1.25 crore. The film has managed to gross Rs 111.50 crore in the domestic market, according to boxofficeindia.com. The report also speculates that the film could earn somewhere between Rs 12-12.50 crore during its second week. In that case, it will be the worst second week for any Salman Khan movie since his 2011 film Veer.
The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game is set for release on Sept. 22, the same day the animated film opens in theaters.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The Lego Group said in a press release the game will be available for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment has released a trailer for Cult of Chucky, the seventh installment in the franchise about a doll inhabited by the spirit of a serial killer.
The animated movie Despicable Me 3 -- featuring the voice talents of Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig and Miranda Cosgrove -- is the No. 1 movie in North America this weekend, earning $75.4 million in receipts, BoxOfficeMojo.com announced Sunday.
The first official trailer for Netflix's film adaptation of Death Note highlighted the faceoff between masterminds Light Turner and L.
In the trailer, Paper Towns actor Nat Wolff portrays Turner, a high school student who stumbles upon a mystical "Death Note" that grants him the power to kill "all the people who make life miserable" by simply writing their names in a book.
Hugh Jackman plays Barnum & Bailey Circus founder P.T. Barnum in a first trailer for The Greatest Showman.
The forthcoming movie musical released a preview Wednesday that features Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson and Zendaya.
Michael Keaton says he likes that his Spider-Man: Homecoming villain is grounded in reality and the character's backstory, in a way, reflects the world in which we live.
Principal photography began Monday on the next installment in Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures' cinematic MonsterVerse.
Walt Disney Animation Studios released the first trailer for Olaf's Frozen Adventure Tuesday.
The animated short will run before screenings of Disney/Pixar's Coco, starting Nov. 22.
Hollywood star Jessica Chastain may play a villain in X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
The 40-year-old actress is in talks to portray the alien empress Lilandra in the forthcoming movie, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Sony Pictures offered its first glimpse at the remake of the 1990 horror movie Flatliners Tuesday.
Starring Ellen Page, Diego Luna, Nina Dobrev, James Norton and Kiersey Clemons, the new version is set for theatrical release Sept. 29.
Franchise veterans Owen Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy and John Ratzenberger attended the premiere for Cars 3 in Anaheim Saturday.
Also spotted on the red carpet at the event were Kerry Washington, Nathan Fillion, Johnny Knoxville, Armie Hammer and his family, and Cristela Alonzo.
A young boy, Miguel, visits the Land of the Dead in the new trailer for Disney/Pixar's animated film Coco.
Miguel's family has had a ban on music for many generations, but the young boy (voiced by Anthony Gonzalez) still dreams of being a musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz (voiced by Benjamin Bratt).
A casting call for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2 shows that the film will be featuring younger versions of characters Albus Dumbledore, Newt Scamander, Gellert Grindelwald and more.
20th Century Fox released the first trailer for its upcoming mystery film Murder on the Orient Express on Thursday.
South Korean Actress Lee Young-ae, popularly known as 'Changumi' in Sri Lanka, has donated around US $ 50,000 (Roughly Rs.7.6 million) to......support flood relief efforts in Sri Lanka, a statement said.
Sony Pictures released three new teasers for its upcoming adaptation of Stephen King's The Dark Tower novels Sunday.
One 30-second clip focuses on Matthew McConaughey's villain, the Man in Black, while another spotlights Idris Elba's knight Roland.
- Doha visa waiver for 80 countries Lankan job market under threat 3223
- AG warns against delaying Audit Bill Phobia on surcharge powers 2555
- Report on mayhem at FTZ President’s Office opts to remain silent 2735
- Market enjoys $ 88M NFIs 2559
- Political controversies laid to rest Stock Market makes gains 2562
- Implementation of sticker proposal on Liquor Delay costs Govt Rs 40B 2724
- CBK secretly invited Norway Only two people in Colombo knew when I first met Prabhakaran – Solheim 2586
- Harmony needed for religious freedom – Minister 3005
- CMC property taxes 3008
- Proposed tax on EPF, ETF ICEU seeks urgent meeting with Minister 3012
- Car plunges into river Two dead, three critically injured 3138
- Arson attack on schoolgirl’s house Minister promises new home 3010
- Australian gender advocate in Lanka Broderick to meet business, public leaders 2970
- Fire at Weligama textile store 2984
- Protest planned on Matale A9 Road Compensation demand for lost property 2974
- Rs 128,250,000 spent on survey Samurdhi union demands reimbursement 3069
- NEC to boost economy – President Shot in the arm for agriculture sector 2966
- Driver who killed 13 in Barcelona rampage Spanish police in manhunt 2948
- NLB, DLB back with Finance Ministry 2945
- Govt. has failed says Sampanthan Complains in letter to UNSG 2958
- New LG Draft Bill in Parliament on 24 August 2946
- Travis Sinniah appointed Navy Chief Holder of highest combat medal 3051
- Solution to ethnic issue New Constitution the only way – Mano 2945
- 18-year sentence sought for Lankan Convicted of human smuggling 2949
- SIS man on the mat Nabbed with gold at BIA 2950
- Mixed reaction to ‘bus priority lane’ 2021
- Why jo remained in CA 2093
- Bribery and corruption pervasive malaise in Sri Lanka 3281
- Schoolboy publisher Notching up half a century in business 2963
- Spirits Nether world inhabitants visiting us 2959
- Sri Lanka Vs India 1st ODI Sri Lanka out to change fortunes 1770
- Never Thought I’ll be SL captain – Tharanga 1819
- Anika clinches fifth tennis crown 1764
- ‘Singer Cup’ U-17 Division II Cricket St. Peter’s win by two wickets 1753
- X Pro Academic U-15 team here 1758
- ‘Singer Cup’ U-17 Division II Cricket St. Sebastian meet Thurstan’s in semis today 1758
- Cook and Anderson pile on agony for West Indies 1747
- All Blacks hit highs in 54-34 win over Wallabies 1750
- Sri Lanka lose opening match 1751
- Seven countries compete 2963
- The day JRJ survived an assassination attempt in Parliament Recollection of a miraculous survival! 1938
- People in a dilemma To feed or not to feed starving animals 1922
- Bid to save jumbos from extinction 1929
- Manhandling a lift operator Is the IGP above the Law? 1942
- Political commentary What’s next? Who’s next? 3834
- Students won’t give up till demands met – Lahiru 1623
- Referendum needed to postpone polls – Deshapriya 1678
- Proposed crippling countrywide strike TO SAVE ECONOMY, ASSETS, NATURAL RESOURCES– D.J. RAJAKARUNA 2825
- No taxes on EPF withdrawals– John Seneviratne 3444
- Zero support for Justice Minister within UNP – Ajith P. Perera 3498
- New programme to uplift SMEs soon 1535
- Govt urges CEB, ‘Obey Orders’ 1541
- Banks and insurance companies should collaborate 1540
- Duty waiver will hit BOP, drain forex – Senior Economist 1700
- Infosys CEO Vishal Sikka resigns 1542
- CBSL to resume talks with PayPal & Stripe 1708
- Pan Asian Power acquires Kotmale Oya Power Two 1524
- HNB records Rs 13.4 B in PBT 1521
- Visits to UK rise amid fall in pound 1526
- Mobitel unveils next tech revolution with ‘X Station’ 1537
- A time of gifts Staying on 1572
- Manuka honey:The superbug killer 2515
- A time of gifts Trying to settle down 2270
- Chithral releases his latest song 1576
- Florals: A Fashion Favourite 1572
- Be a lioness not a lamb 1054
- Places to visit in Kandy 1402
- Dhothalu Oya Sandaraja Forest amidst tea estates 1529
- prelate who promoted Buddhist studies in British era 1534
- Principles underlying planetary combinations Understanding and Interpreting their results 1534
- CAUSE OF DEATH- 2 1522
- How to identify 22nd Derkanadhipati 1517
- Shadow planets transit new Houses 1519
- Cinema of Attraction 1790
- The global and local in Hong Kong cinema 1851
- Pakistani Cinema Had Its Own Way of Looking at Partition Too 1539
- Locarno: Sri Lanka’s Sky Entertainers Presents Lineup at Open Doors Lab 1646
- Fitting Social critique 2109
- Collection of critical essays 1521
- Knowledge on the go 893
- Anxiety: the 21st century pandemic 1045
- Prawn farming – a delicious destruction 912
- When you hit rock bottom 936
- Electronic waste – a looming threat 897
- The humble roti revamped 901